Natural Pancha Karpam Herbal Bath Powder (500g)
- The Orgoveda Pancha Karpam herbal bath powder is formulated bath powder for external use and can be used both on face and body.
- This powder exfoliates the skin making it look fresh and healthy as it helps to treat acne and pimples giving a flawless look.
- The Pancha Karpam herbal bath powder keeps your body fresh and the bad odour away by exfoliating the skin protecting it from bacterial infections.
- The white turmeric in this herbal bath powder is used with white pepper because it has an absorbent property toremove excess dirt from the skin.
- The dried amla acts as an astringent which can be used to remove the skin darkness or the sun tan and improves the skin tone gradually by refreshing your skin on using the Pancha Karpam herbal bath powder.
- The antioxidants in the neem skin and dried amla used in the bath powder helps to whiten and brighten your skin.
- Your skin can get soft and firm as toxins are ejected from the skin giving you a healthy look imparting a radiant glow with the herbal bath powder.
- The medicinal property of the neem leaf blended in the Pancha Karpam herbal bath powder is highly helpful to give you a crystal-clear skin from pimples, acne and sagging spores to enhance the beautifying appearance on the skin.
- You skin is retained with the nutritional properties with the quality ingredients to give a cooling effect by creating a mild fragrance on the skin which is highly pure and organic using the herbal bath powder.
- The pH balance maintains in the skin to restore it with its anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties give a glowing skin benefitting your skin to have a pleasant bathing experience.
- The blend of all the organic herbal products used in the Pancha Karpam herbal bath powder makes your skin smooth and silky to revitalize your skin by preventing the sweat pores from creating a bad odour with its natural and pleasant fragrance.
- The Pancha Karpam herbal powder can be used instead of any chemical soaps as they have sulphates, parabens and artificial ingredients to make your skin dry and dull.
- The bath powder assists in fading away scars, blemishes and pre mature aging yielding a better complexioned skin.
- The exfoliating and nourishing properties of the herbal bath powder gives a wonder effect for your skin.
- The enticing fragrance of the Pancha Karpam herbal bath powder is blended with effective organic ingredients to make sure you get a beautiful skin in a natural way.
- Take the required amount of this herbal bath powder and mix it well with water and apply it on the skin for ten minutes to dry then rinse it off by scrubbing it gently on the skin as it helps to overcome the pigmentation and removes the dead skin cells.
- It is purely natural which can be used by the children, men or women as it has a deep cleansing effect on the skin and doesn’t cause any side effects or skin irritants.
The natural Pancha Karpam herbal bath powder is manufactured using the natural ingredients to help you with a healthy skin.
- The Pancha Karpam bath powder clears all the dirt and impurities on your skin by giving you a smooth skin.
- The natural Pancha Karpam bath powder is made using the natural ingredients that include Haritaki skin (skin of Terminalia Chebula), Neem seed, Dried amla, Wild turmeric, White pepper with a net quantity of 500 g.
- It can be applied on both face and body with a gentle application to feel its impact on the skin.
- The Pancha Karpam herbal bath powder brightens your skin leaving your skin supple.
- We meet the quality standards at our best under cosmetologist guidance in manufacturing our products by not using artificial preservatives.
- Brand: Orgoveda
- Model Name: Pancha Karpam Herbal Bath Powder
- Material: Silicone Free, Mineral Oil Free, Alcohol Free, SLES Free, Paraben Free
- Item Form: Powder
- Net Content Weight: 500g
- Skin Type: All skin types
- Application: Face and body
- Target audience: Unisex
- Country of origin: India
Haritaki skin (skin of Terminalia Chebula), Neem seed, Dried amla, Wild turmeric, White pepper