Natural Kumkum – 500g
- The Orgoveda natural Kumkum is most often applied by Hindus on their forehead as it is believed to be the channel through which humankind opens spiritually to the Divine.
- The reason for keeping it particularly on the forehead is that it has to do with the ancient Hindu belief that “the human body is divided into seven vortices of energy, called chakras, beginning at the base of the spine and ending at the top of the head.
- The sixth chakra, which is known as the third eye, is centred in the forehead directly between the eyebrows which is believed by Hindus to be the most holy spot.
- The rich blend of ingredients like the turmeric powder along with Borax, alum, sesame oil and lemon juice create a long-lasting formula along with comfort.
- It is used as everyday tilak and can be used for poojas of all deities which symbolises auspiciousness, enthusiasm, euphoria and courage.
- The bright maroon or red denotes the colour of power and energy where the divinity and spirituality are highly activated.
- According to the Hindu astrological belief, Kumkum is considered as the symbol of Sau Bhagya or good luck.
- Applying the Kumkum on the forehead brings happiness to the mind representing the tradition of India.
- It is an important part of all the adornments of a married Indian woman where majority of Indian women apply sindoor for occasions and family gatherings as it is something that completes the entire makeup look.
- The unique blend of ultra-fine pigments for deep and generous colour is obtained naturally without adding any artificial colours or preservations for the bright colour Kumkum.
- You get to blend the love of traditions with the powers of Kumkum as it is easy and precise to apply being the perfect wear for the modern Indian women as well.
- The long-lasting colour is formulated using the natural ingredients which is completely herbal that is free from parabens, allergens, and artificial fragrances.
- Turmerichas phenomenal benefits as it creates a brightness to the Kumkum blended with the lemon juice as it is treated as auspicious one in the making because enhances a certain quality of the Kumkum.
- Using the natural Kumkum does not give any irritations or itching to your skin because it is made with pure ingredients so you can apply it on your skin without any fear.
- Try to keep the Kumkum in a tight package or container because it shouldn’t be exposed to open air else it may lose its soothing and natural aroma.
The Natural Kumkum Maroon is handcrafted using the first-grade ingredients which is suitable for all skin types to make the skin soft.
- The Natural Kumkum powder gives you a divine look with its bright maroon colour.
- The Kumkum powder is made using the ingredients which include Turmeric powder along with Borax, Alum, sesame oil and lemon juice with a net content of 500g.
- They are pure and organic to denote the spiritual divinity and maintains the texture of the skin with good health.
- The natural Kumkum is usually used during poojas and ceremonies by retaining a natural moisture.
- We meet the quality standards at our best under cosmetologist guidance in manufacturing our products by not using artificial preservatives.
- Brand: Orgoveda
- Model Name: Natural Kumkum
- Material: Silicone Free, Mineral Oil Free, Alcohol Free, SLES Free, Paraben Free
- Item Form: Powder
- Scent: Natural
- Skin Type: All skin types
- Application: Face
- Target audience: Unisex
- Country of origin: India
Turmeric powder along with Borax, Alum, Sesame oil and lemon juice