Natural Non-Scented Holy Ash Powder – 500g
- The Orgoveda natural non- scented holy ash powder is made using the pure ingredients without no artificial fragrances or additives.
- The holy ash powder symbolises wealth, treasure and value when it is applied on the forehead as it is considered sacred and holy.
- It is believed according to Hinduism that the holy ash is a favourite item of Lord Shiva as it reminds us of the fact that Shiva and Shakthi constitute the universe.
- The vibuthi or the holy ash powder has positive energy, and should be taken with the right hand and applied on the forehead as three horizontal lines.
- The three horizontal lines kept on the forehead means that the first line is meant to remove pride called the Ahankar. The line in the centre eliminates ignorance and the third purges bad actions called the Karma.
- You can experience a natural relief and a positive energy as the fragrance is associated creating lower levels of anxiety and stress with its mild and pleasant odour.
- Most of the times, the holy ash powder which is taken from the desi cow dung is used for pooja and rituals as a sign of protecting the people from ill health and all the negative forces.
- This sacred ash taken from the dried cow dung cakes is burned in a sacred fire (Homa) to form white ash.
- It is considered as a purest thing where some even apply the holy ash on the throat and on the chest as no artificial preservatives are added to enhance its freshness.
- They are very much popular to be used in rituals because of the divinity as it is widely used in ceremonial offerings and poojas on a daily basis.
- The stress busting impact of the holy ash powder keeps you pure and secure giving a sense of spiritual atonement and can also be used in house warming ceremonies as no artificial substances are included in the making of the vibuthi.
- The cow dung ash powder cleans the tough food scum stuck to the bottom of utensils effectively such as the clay pots for cooking without the need of a scrubber.
- It ensures that greasy & oily food remains are lifted off productively with its rich content in potassium and calcium thereby acting as a natural fertilizer and also promotes enhanced root growth as it raises the pH of acidic soils.
- Sometimes, the holy ash powder can be used as an organic pesticide as you can casually sprinkle it to keep away from harmful insects.
- The ash powder eliminates pungent leftover smell of food items like garlic, onion, eggs, etc. by leaving behind a smooth earthy smell instead of the foul odour.
- It is advisable to keep the non – scented holy ash powder in an air tight pack or a closed lid container to protect it from the open air or moisture so that you can use it for a prolonged time.
The Natural Non – Scented Holy Ash Powder are made using the natural ingredients to create a divine atonement in your ambience.
- The Natural Non – Scented Holy Ash Powder cleanses and freshens your home with positive vibes.
- The holy ash powder is made from dried cow dung cakes which is non-scented desi cow vibuthi with a net content of 500g.
- It should be applied on your forehead with the right hand as three horizontal lines which is believed to be sacred and holy.
- The Natural Non-Scented Holy Ash Powder are commonly used for poojas, and rituals.
- They are highly safe and healthy which is considered as one of the best stress relievers.
- Brand: Orgoveda
- Model Name: Natural Non-Scented Holy Ash Powder
- Item Form: Powder
- Scent: Natural
- Net Content Weight: 500g
- Country of origin: India
Dried cow dung cakes