Prime Orgoveda 100% Natural Sandalwood Incense Sticks Agarbatti – 25 sticks/ Pack Sandalwood (25 Units)
- The Orgoveda Sandalwood sticks are made by dipping them in the sandal wood essential oil as it has a major role in cultural and religious practices.
- Burning the Orgoveda sandalwood incense sticks has multiple benefits. It has a natural relief as the fragrance consists of a mild and pleasant scent to be used as one the best stress relievers.
- The sandalwood incense stick will calm your mind when it releases molecules acting as an incense diffuser.
- Today, most of the health spas, use sandal incense sticks for aromatherapy.
- The Orgoveda sandal sticks have the capability to act as a stress buster with its inexplicable aura.
- The sandal incense sticks can also could be offered as a surprising benefit at pilgrimage centres or religious places.
- The fragrance of the Orgoveda sandal incense sticks can be sometimes expensive because of its woodsy scent as it is provided to you in a natural and ideal way.
- Burning a sandalwood incense fills your home with an amazing odour and helps you get rid of the unpleasant odours.
- The Orgoveda sandal stick acts as an excellent repellent to guard your premises with the tantalizing aura.
- The sandal agarbatti creates a lively and charming environment but make sure the ashes fall on the fireproof surface and never leave the flame unescorted.
- Brand: Orgoveda
- Model Name: Natural Sandal Incense Sticks Agarbatti
- Type: Sticks
- No. of sticks per pack: 25
- Fragrance: Sandal
- Burning Time: 30 minutes
- Country of origin: India
Bamboo sticks, Sawdust powder, Joss powder, essential oils, sandal fragrance.
Sandalwood fragrance incense sticks are manufactured with the best quality ingredients to create a soothing and calm ambience to encourage relaxation.
- Sandalwood fragrance incense sticks have a natural fragrance made with the natural herbs to stimulate creativity and purify the environment.
- The pack contains 25 incense sticks and has a long burning time which can be used for aesthetic, religious, and practical reasons.
- The sandalwood incense sticks have a strong flavour as it is dipped in the specific scents or essential oils adding a lasting fragrance.
- It removes the bad odour and brings home the divinity of a temple promoting concentration, increase motivation and also can also be used for special occasions by enhancing the love and compassion with its special attributes.
- The stick incense burners are highly organic and has various benefits which can be suggested as one of the best stress relievers.
Advantages of using sandalwood incense sticks
Sandalwood is categorized under a class of timbers taken from ‘Santalum album’ plant. The timbers are yellow and fine-grained which keep their scent for several years. Both the wood and the oil that has a particular scent can be valued for hundreds of years.
- Gives extreme relaxation:Light some sandalwood incense stick from the incense stick pack by huddling on the sofa with your favourite book, and chill-out by listening to the songs. You can also run a shower and replace candles with a sandalwood fragrance stick or 2 which helps you to keep a space away from the problems of everyday life. This is major reason of burning the sandalwood incense sticks.
- Minimize tension and anxiousness: Sandalwood incense stick diffuser helps you to minimize stress and motivates your mind with the purest and highest quality sandalwood fragrance obtained from the essential oils.
- Meditation:These incense sticks display are widely used in numerous spiritual methods to broaden the focus, heighten senses, and also uplift one’s very own spirit. Burning the sandalwood incense sticks can take control of your stressful thoughts.
- Promote Imagination and offering:A well-selected fragrance enhances your capacities, boost ideas, and improve mental health. Burning sandalwood incense sticks can uplift the scent of the sandalwood especially while working or studying to expand and enhance focus. The sandal fragrances have a subtler impact on both body and mind which also acts as a perfect partner for work, research, or participating in a pastime that requires in-depth emphasis.
5.Improves sleep quality: The stress-busting impact of sandalwood incense stick is a bit sedative which calms your worried mind and helps you take a quick nap after a long tiring day at workplace or at home. It helps you to set the mood and create a comforting and palliative atmosphere.
Things to keep in mind
- Keep the windows opened while burning the incense
- Burn one or two sticks at a time because too much smoke can be detrimental to your lungs
- Don’t use incense with any synthetic or artificial properties.
- Don’t leave the burning incense unattended.