Product: Prime Orgoveda 100% Natural Mattipal Incense Sticks Agarbatti – 25 sticks/ Pack Mattipal spice (25 Units)
- The Orgoveda Mattipal incense sticks are made by dipping them in the Mattipal essential oil as it has a major role in spreading a magnetic and sweet smell.
- Burning the Orgoveda Mattipal incense sticks has multiple benefits. It has a natural relief as the fragrance consists of a mild and pleasant scent to be used as one the best stress relievers.
- The Mattipal agarbatti incense sticks will calm your mind when it releases molecules acting as an incense diffuser.
- Today, most of the health spas, use Mattipal stick incense for aromatherapy.
- The Orgoveda Mattipal incense sticks have the capability to act as a stress buster with its inexplicable aura.
- It can also could be offered as a surprising benefit at pilgrimage centres or religious places.
- The fragrance of the Orgoveda Mattipal incense sticks can be sometimes expensive because of its woodsy scent as it symbolizes beauty, love and femininity.
- Burning a Mattipal incense fills your home with an amazing odour and helps you get rid of the unpleasant odours.
- The Orgoveda Mattipal acts as an excellent repellent to guard your premises with the tantalizing aura.
- The Mattipal agarbatti creates a high-spirited and divine ambience but make sure the ashes fall on the fire-resistant surface and never leave the flame ignored.
- Brand: Orgoveda
- Model Name: Natural Mattipal Incense Sticks Agarbatti
- Type: Sticks
- No. of sticks per pack:25
- Fragrance: Mattipal
- Burning Time: 30 minutes
- Country of origin: India
Saw dust, Joss powder, essential oil, adhesive powder, natural resins, fragrant sap of Peepal tree (Bodhi), Mattipal fragrance bamboo stick.
Mattipal fragrance incense sticks are manufactured with the best quality ingredients to create a soothing and rejuvenating ambience to encourage relaxation.
- Mattipal fragrance incense sticks have a rich fragrance made with the natural herbs to stimulate creativity and purify the environment.
- The pack contains 25 incense sticks and has a long burning time which can be used for aesthetic, religious, and practical reasons.
- The Mattipal incense sticks have a strong flavour as it is dipped in the specific scents or essential oils adding a rich and sweet fragrance.
- It removes the bad odour and brings home the garden ambience filled with Mattipal promoting concentration, increase motivation and also can also be used for special occasions by enhancing the love and merriment with its contemporary attributes.
- The stick incense burners are highly organic and has various benefits which can be suggested as one of the best stress relievers.
Advantages of using Mattipal incense sticks
Mattipal is categorized under a class of timbers taken from ‘Ailanthus triphysa’ plant. The timbers are brown and fine-grained which keep their scent for several years. Both the wood and the oil that has a particular scent can be valued for hundreds of years.
- Gives extreme relaxation:Light some Mattipal incense stick by huddling on the sofa with your favourite book, and chill-out by listening to the songs. You can also run a shower and replace candles with a Mattipal fragrance stick or 2 which helps you to keep a space away from the problems of everyday life. This is major reason of burning the Mattipal incense sticks.
- Minimize tension and anxiousness: Mattipal agarbatti incense sticks help you to minimize stress and motivates your mind with the purest and highest quality Mattipal fragrance obtained from the essential oils.
- Meditation:These agarbatti sticks are widely used in numerous spiritual methods to broaden the focus, heighten senses, and also uplift one’s very own spirit. Burning the Mattipal sticks incense can take control of your stressful thoughts.
- Promote Imagination and offering:A balsamy and woody fragrance enhances your capacities, boost ideas, and improve mental health. Burning Mattipal agarbatti sticks can uplift the scent of the Mattipal especially while working or studying to expand and enhance focus. The Mattipal fragrances have a subtler impact on both body and mind which also acts as a perfect partner for work, research, or participating in a pastime that requires in-depth emphasis.
5.Improves sleep quality: The stress-busting impact of the stick incense is a bit sedative which calms your worried mind and helps you take a quick nap after a long tiring day at workplace or at home. It helps you to set the mood and create a mind-blowing and palliative atmosphere.
Things to keep in mind
- Keep the windows opened while burning the incense
- Burn one or two stick incense at a time because too much smoke can be detrimental to your lungs
- Don’t use incense with any synthetic or artificial properties.
- Don’t leave the burning incense unattended.